If you are thinking about learning to dance salsa there are plenty of reasons to take the plunge and just do it! Salsa dance is one of the most sociable dances in the world … it’s a style of dance that is accessible to people of all ages, ethnic backgrounds and professions. And if you think you can’t dance, think again …!
Here are our TOP 10 reasons why people love to dance salsa …
- If you thought club dancing was fun, multiply that Fun factor by a zillion. The term “salsaholic” has a reason … you just won’t be able to resist!
- Salsa dancing gives you the opportunity to meet many (how many) people who also like to dance. Whether you are shy or very open-minded, salsa dancing offers you a place where you can get in touch with a lot of people who you may never have met.
- the music is contagious … With so many influences in salsa music (jazz, afro, urban, folklore) there is so much variety. It’s hard to get bored of salsa music because there is always something for every mood!
- Salsa dance offers a great night life! Spice up your date night, make new friends and maybe meet a new love?
- There is a way to reduce stress day to day chaos (without alcohol). Salsa music can move your soul and inspire you to let go and be creative. Save $$ on drinks and still have a lot of fun!
- A big attraction for many people is that salsa is not just that cool, but great sensual (if that’s what you want, of course). We all crave connection, so a couple of no-obligation dances with a few dozen partners a night might be just what the doctor ordered 🙂
- You will get a practice and won’t even notice. Salsa can be fast, slow, medium paced … but either way, it’s the kind of dance that keeps you going! Why not exercise AND have fun?
- Salsa should be danced social. What you can learn in class can be put into practice immediately in the clubs! You don’t have to wait years to enjoy it.
- You are learning a new skill to improve your Mind and body challenged.
- Take your dance all around the world.. Almost every major city in the world has a salsa dance community. You never have to look far to find something for a vacation, business trip or long weekend … Salsa is waiting for you!
Leave in the fun, experienced instructors iFreeStyle.ca Latin dance school Take you on a salsa journey that you only wish you had started sooner! We offer 6 week group lessons, drop-in classes, workshops, and performance classes privately lessons.